City farm activities
Activities are regularly organised at the farm. The language used during the activities is Dutch.
The following are some of the activities we organise at the farm:
- Settling the chickens down for the night: watch how all the animals return to their cages at the end of the day for a hearty feed
- Pie party for the animals: make delicious pies from vegetables and fruit and feed them to the animals
- Early bird: get up early during the holidays and help our animal carers with their work
- Horseback riding: go for a ride around our grounds on the back of one of our horses
- Breakfast at the petting zoo: wake up at the farm in the summer and join the animals for breakfast
- Toddler time: toddlers visit the animals to feed them and clean their stalls
You can find an overview of the planned activities in the calendar.
< back to overview