Discover De Helderse Vallei
Would you like to discover and experience De Helderse Vallei? There are various options!
- At the Visitors’ Centre, families can rent discovery rucksacks to hunt for small critters, aquatic animals and wonders of the beach.
- On the grounds around the Visitors’ Centre, various natural play and discovery areas have been laid out, such as a maze of willows, a tree trunk trail and a Barefoot Path with assignments.
- There are free bicycle routes and walking trails in the area, some of which have assignments for kids.
- A nice picnic basket can be borrowed to explore nature!
- Various scavenger hunts are available for children at the Visitors’ Centre and on the grounds, families can do the 'Fox trail' scavenger for all sorts of discoveries.
For more information on the Nature & Environs of De Helderse Vallei, such as bicycle routes and walking trails, click here!< back to overview